Tuesday, February 19, 2013

How shall we call/praise Him

A for Alpha, Abba Father, Answer, Adonai, Almighty

B for Beginning and the end


C for Comforter, Conquerer, Consuming Fire, Counselor, Christ


D for Deliverer, Defender 


E for Everlasting God, Emmanuel, El Shaddai, Elohim


F for Finisher and Author of my faith, Father, Fount of knowledge and wisdom


G for Good God, Great warrior


H for Holy One, Holy Spirit


I for Immortal, Invinsible. I am who I am


J for Jehovah. JEHOVAH RAPHA TSidkenu Shamma Jireh Elohim,Nissi, El Elyon, Sabaoth,  Jesus, Judge


K for Keeper of my soul


L for Lion of Judah Lily of the valley, Lord of hosts, Lion and the Lamb, Love


M for Most High God, Messiah


N for Noble one


O for Omnipotent, omnipresent and omniscient God


P for Paraclete


Q for Quiet but Powerful


R for Rock of Ages, Redeemer, Righteous one


S for Saviour, Sweet Jesus, Strong in battle, Shepherd of my soul


T for The Lord our God, Trustworthy God


U for Universal Answer, Undying Love, Unchangeable

V for Victorious Lord

W for Wonderful Counselor, Warrior, Word

X for Xtra merciful

Y for Yahweh

Z for Zion Defender

No comments:

Post a Comment