Sunday, October 16, 2016

Praise God who saw it fit to put me in check when I had no idea I needed checking
Praise be to God who was just enough to give me due punishment that went along with the offense
Praise God who saw it fit to open my eyes and heart to the source of the offense that I may repent
Praise God, He didnt harden my heart like pharoah or make it unrepentant like eli
Praise God for a heart like Davids, His servant david of whom he said, since him, he has found no other to liken
Praise God for wisdom to right the wrong
Praise God for forgiveness and a realignment much needed
Praise God for doing His part
Praise God for so much mercy and love
Praise God for being Just
Praise God for discipline chastisement to show that He cares
 What an awesome Father.
Who is like you Lord, surely there is none

No comments:

Post a Comment