Saturday, April 19, 2014

The Almighty Creator

The Lord, the unsearchable..the omni potent is God yesterday, today and right now..He is still doing miracles and leading His people to streams of living waters, He still makes their children dream dreams....there has been not one thing spoken from His excellent mouth that has not come to pass, He is excellent like that...He sits on high and scans the entire existence that is and does as He pleases, He is sovereign like that. My God is beyond awesome, he is an awe, there are no words to describe You O mighty and endless creator, Your word makes me to understand that you spoke and things and everything was created.....ooooh, You make me shiver in Your awesomeness. How great are you? How awesome, I know I talk too much but when I start to try to try to try to try to describe You...oooooh my words fail me miserably...You are too wonderful for words. Beyond description God, my God who has a mighty and outstretched arm, my God who makes me laugh. Yes, He causes me to laugh, because I've said thank you for so many things and my mouth has run dry, then I praise, then I worship, then I dance, then I shout, then I testify, then I'm exhausted because it's still not enough.....then He looks upon me and causes me to laugh till I cry.....#the MostHighreighnethinmylifetoday Jesus, thank You for saving me and thank You for saving grace, thank You for being everything to me even though I don't deserve it, You are generous and faithful, merciful God, that is who You are. Be glorified in this temple. Holy Spirit, I love You. Thank You almighty Father for sending me Jesus, well You sent Him to all, and I'm the apple of Jesus eye....sooooooooooo, there. Thank You only wise God.

No comments:

Post a Comment