Saturday, March 28, 2015

Consider the ocean majestic

Consider the ocean in her enchanted blue regalia. Shimmering and wavy, curved in all her ways. Have you ever seen a lady dressed in all her majestic attire and all at once. The sun shines to expose her silver jewelry, the moon for her gold. The darkness for her onyx and light for her heart. Upon her shores the light shines and exposes her, yes even you could see right through her. So vast, so beautiful, so enchanted but yet so deadly. She is never satisfied, giving passage to some and keeping some as everlasting visitors. Swallowing up and spitting out. She can eat up the biggest city and spare the smallest raft. When she roars, men of the sea wear terror as a garment, they look on in horror..hoping she already had her fill this morning. Is she coming gracefully or in the midst of a lovers quarrel. Hurricanes are named after her feminine side. Her masculine side comes in waves, ridden by the inventions of men for sport. She can be motherly and in her rage can run into whole cities taking more permanent visitors against will and choice. Spitting them out as soon as they get boring to the point of stiffness. To Spit out or to feed inner children, choices. Her children are beautiful and deadly alike. Moving in the waters of her beauty with beautiful skin and sharp teeth, some swallowing her visitors whole. Who shall pass through and who shall stay. Riding on her back towards rest, not worrying worth a penny. Her maker is my husband, firm in His ways, having mercy on whom He will have mercy on. Have you not heard that safety belongs to JEHOVAH. He has me under the shadow of His wings where I take refuge. He will protect me and mine. Though I ride through the seas and oceans deep and death hungry, the Holy one of Israel, The Lord the Merciful will give me and mine safe passage. Though she roars and screams like the leaches two daughters, give give, or more more, I will be safe because the Lord has set my life upon His mercy and my ways upon His uncontestable love, I shall tread waters and go through the deep and it shall not overwhelm me, her slapping waves shall not overtake me. In the name of Jesus, I have dominion here. Thank you Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment