Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I remember when

Mar 17, 14. I got engaged. 2 weeks later at Rtr,  mellman called me to his desk via IM. I thought it was business related. He said, is that an engagement ring, he made such a big deal and I was blushing. This was in February. Almost Valentine's day. My ring was indeed beautiful, it was perfect. He knew I didn't like bulky or blingy. It was absolutely perfect. My darling knows how to do His homework, and he delivered. Some things he lets slide and with some he just knocks you off your feet.

A week before that, Mado outed me at the choirs sleepover at Kemi's place. I was acting as a newscaster and had the tv remote as a microphone. She grabbed my hand and looked at the ring and screamed, I tried to shush her to no avail. As soon as she let the cat out of the bag..everyone flipped. It was so much fun. They turned it into an interview. I was so embarrassed more so because I wasn't used to having so many friends and girls at that. I normally have guy friends and only a handful. We talk over the phone, none of them fuss. They just say that I should marry so they can come and eat party rice. Thinking about that, I haven't spoken to Emmanuel in a while. I and kelechi stayed at his place for nkirus wedding. Was nice and extremely busy. Between running around and sleep, I think we saw him the night before we left. When we arrived, he was there long enough to show us where stuff was. He is a friend indeed. Luckily, he didn't live far from all the wedding stuff. I remember kelechi and I got lost on the way to the pre wedding dinner. Fun. We shopped a bunch during that time. Those were fun times. Since then, we are all married, nkiru, kelechi and I.

No comments:

Post a Comment